Article 1 Consent on the Collection of Personal Information
<AAG STUDIO> (‘site’) believes that the customer has agreed to collect and use personal information by clicking on the "Agree" button for membership agreement, personal information collection and use of the site.
Article 2 Items of personal information collection and purpose of use
"Personal information" refers to information about a surviving individual that can identify the individual by name or social security number included in the information, including information that can be easily combined with other information even if the person cannot be identified by that information alone.
The purpose of the site is to collect and use the customer's personal information:
General member information
- Collection period: When subscribing
- Required collection items: email, name, gender, date of birth
- Selection collection items: profile images, phone numbers, addresses
- Purpose of use: sign up, consult when using a service, and deliver notice
- Retention period: Delete immediately upon withdrawal of membership, and keep for 5 years if the member is a purchasing member.
Order information (including members and non-members)
- Collection Period: On Order
- Required collection items: Order information (name, address, phone number, email), Recipient information (name, address, phone number), Payment approval information
- Selection collection item: Shipping message
- Purpose of use: Payment and delivery of order items
- Retention period: 5 years of storage
Article 3 Collection of personal information by cookies
The site uses a ‘cookie’ that stores and frequently finds information about the customer. Cookies are small text files that the website sends to your computer browser (such as Internet Explorer).
1 Purpose of cookie use
- Provide differentiated information based on the areas of personal interest
- Analyze the frequency of access or visiting hours, identify the user's tastes and areas of interest, and use them as a measure of improving target marketing and service.
- Personalized shopping services are provided by tracking information about items that have been shopping and items that have been viewed with interest.
2 Operation and rejection of cookies
Cookies are stored on your computer's hard disk and identify your computer, but do not identify you personally.
Customers can also set it up in their web browser to allow/reject all cookies, or to check each time the cookies are stored.
However, if you refuse to save cookies, some services that require login are not available.
3 To reject cookie settings
A. For Internet Explorer,
Tools menu > Internet options > Privacy tab > Direct settings
For me. Chrome.
Select a menu icon at the top right of the web browser > Settings > Display advanced settings at the bottom of the screen > Set Content button > Cookies section directly
Article 4 The retention and utilization period and destruction of personal information
1 The personal information of a customer is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the information, such as withdrawal of membership, is achieved or the request for withdrawal of consent is made.
However, if the provisions of the relevant statutes, such as the "Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce," need to be retained for a certain period of time, for example, for the purpose of verifying the obligatory relationship of the transaction-related rights as follows:
A. Article 6 of the "Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc."
- Records on contract or subscription withdrawal: 5 years
- Records on the supply of payments and goods: 5 years
- Records of consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years
I. Article 15-2 of the Communications Secrets Protection Act
- Records of visits (logs): 1 year
D. Other relevant statutes, etc.
2 The methods for destroying personal information on a site are as follows:
Go. Destruction procedure
- The information entered for membership, etc., will be transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been achieved (in the case of paper), stored for a certain period of time according to the internal policy and other related statutes, and destroyed.
- This personal information shall not be used for any purposes other than being held unless it is in accordance with the law.
Me. Destruction method
- Personal information printed on paper should be destroyed by grinding or incineration.
- Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that prevents the recording from playing.
3 The website may lose its membership if the member who has been dormant (a member who has not used the service in the last 12 months) has not responded within the deadline set forth in the notice pursuant to Article 29 paragraph 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
In this case, the personal information of dormant members is stored and managed separately from the personal information of other members, and the personal information stored separately is destroyed after the period of the legal information control. Customer information will be re-issued when the service is resumed at the request of the respective user.
Article 5 Provisions to third parties
1 The site does not use the customer's personal information beyond the scope specified in "Article 1, Collection of Personal Information and Purpose of Use" or provide it to other persons, other companies or agencies.
2 Exceptions include:
A. In case there is a request from the relevant agency for investigation purposes under the relevant statutes;
B. In case a particular person is provided to advertisers, business partners, or research organizations in a form that cannot be identified for statistical purposes, academic research or market research.
All. If there is a request in accordance with the procedures set forth in other related statutes,
Even if we provide personal information according to the above, we will make utmost efforts to prevent reckless information from being provided against the original purpose of collection and use.
Article 6 Consignment of personal information handling
To ensure a smooth operation, such as providing better service and customer convenience, the site operates by entrusting the business of personal information handling with an external professional company as shown below.
- Delivery of order: K-Packet
- Establishing and maintaining a computer system: Imweb
- Tracking System Service: Goodsflow Inc.
- Payment and escrow services: Eximbay
- Identification, Ipin Service: DreamSecurity Inc.
※ Information shared with trustees is limited to the minimum amount of information required to achieve the purpose. In addition, personal information is provided to the company concerned in response to the customer's service request.
※ The consignee list may change depending on the service change or contract period. If the change is made, the consignee list shall be notified in advance through notice. Short-term events are notified individually when they participate.
Article 7 The access and correction of personal information
1 Customers can view or correct your registered personal information at any time. Personal information can be viewed or corrected directly by clicking "Change member information" and we will take action immediately if you request a written or telephone or e-mail from the person in charge of personal information protection.
2 If a customer requests correction for a personal information error, the site does not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed.
3 If the wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the result of the correction to the third party immediately and take measures to correct it.
Article 8 Resent for the collection, utilization and provision of personal information
1 You may withdraw the information you have agreed to regarding the collection, utilization, and provision of personal information through membership at any time If you click "Remove Membership" on the first screen of the website, you can immediately withdraw your consent for collecting, using, or providing personal information. If you contact the person in charge of personal information by writing, calling, or e-mail, the site immediately takes necessary steps to withdraw from the membership. We will notify you of any action, such as withdrawal of consent and destruction of personal information, without delay
2 The site takes necessary measures to make withdrawal of consent for personal information collection easier than collecting personal information.
Article 9 Measures to secure personal information safety
In accordance with Article 29 of the Privacy Act, the site carries out the technical, administrative, and physical actions necessary to secure safety as follows:
1. Encrypting Personal Information
Since the user's personal information is stored and managed by encryption password, only he or she can tell. We use separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using file locking function.
2. Technical measures against hacking, etc.
The site installs security programs, updates and checks regularly to prevent personal information leakage and damage by hacking or computer viruses, installs systems in areas with restricted access from outside, and monitors and blocks them technically and physically.
Article 10 Personal information protection of children under the age of 14
The site considers it important to protect children's personal information in an online environment as well, and the site does not accept membership of children under the age of 14 who require consent from legal representatives. A legal representative may exercise all rights if children under the age of 14 join the site or provide personal information due to abuse of the name or system.
Article 11 Personal Information Protection Officer
The company is responsible for the handling of personal information on the site, and designated the person responsible for personal information protection as shown below for handling complaints and damage relief of users related to personal information processing.
▶ Personal information protection officer
- Name: Jo Eunbyeol
- Title: Executive Management General
- Position: CFO
- Contact: 070-8095-2155
Article 12 Changes in the handling of personal information